Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Updates 2.

Heller there world.
Got some more updates for you.

First off, I'm on summer break, so let's see what awesome things summer brings me. I'm still working on the challenge/contest for you guys.
I'll release the name of who I'm teaming up with right now... MishaRecords! That's all you get to know for now, but we're coming up with some awesome stuff for y'all.
If you don't know who I'm talking about, check him out. His post is here.

Second, I want to make an update for No Sleep for Lucy. I didn't have any social media for y'all to go to, but they messaged me with some updated sites. So here we go:

They do exist past PureVolume! Yay! Haha. So yea, go like them, follow them, and listen.

I'm pretty sure that's all I have for you guys right now... I can't think of anything else. Not like it matters, I'll just post again haha. So check ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment