Thursday, May 10, 2012

Jimmy Bullins.

Let the real Slim Shady stand up... Or Jimmy Bullins. Ha, sorry, I had to. This guy is my first R&B/Rap post.



Name: Jimmy Bullins
Genres: R&B/Club/Acoustic
Where to find him:

So, unfortunately this is going to be a short post (Sorry man), because 1) I am not a "rap" person. And 2) I have to be up at 4 tomorrow to fulfill a previous commitment. Therefore this will probably not be the best blog ever, because I'm tired, and I'm ready for bed and not close to getting there.

But I still wish for the world to know about the one and only Slim Shady (Ha, I'm sorry. I just can't help it. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw his picture.). Jimmy has an exceptional taste for his music, mainly because it's something called tasteful. He isn't super sexual, or degrading. The beat is nice, and it has a real flow. I, as I said, am no fan of rap music really, but his is standable to me, which is saying a lot. Really and truly. 

I think I say that, because I can groove to his songs, as well as actually understand what is being said. That in itself is a great thing.

So even if you are not a rap lover, listen to him anyway. You might surprise yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment