I apologize, and since I am trying to do a post a day, I figured I would do one anyways, only over songs that you should listen to by various artists. These are going to be by anybody, for any reason. Ready? Good.
- A Twist in My Story by Secondhand Serenade - I love this song so much. It's so sweet, and such an amazing love song. It makes me want to grab my ukulele, and learn it. (Still haven't. Working on it.)
- Remembering Sunday by All Time Low - So, I pretty much fell in love with this song, because it describes me crazily. Maybe not describes me. I'm not sure. I just can really relate to it. Plus All Time Low is just bad-a to begin with.
- Never Look Back by MishaRecords - Party anthem for real. It gets me pumped. I love this song ha. It just makes your foot tap. Lame, I know, but so true.
- C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips by OK Go - Just a cute song. It has no point really, but I just love listening to it, especially while I'm getting ready. It's so easy to sing along too.
- Complex Heart by NeverShoutNever - This one is a sad one, but you know what? We all need to cry ha. Very relate-able, very true. Plus I just love NSN. Ha.
So I hope you guys can add these songs to your collection on iTunes and enjoy them as much as I do. I have 500+ songs, so maybe I should try to do one of these once a week. Y'all tell me!
That's all (:
Have a great night, and sorry again for the inconvience!