Thursday, May 17, 2012

Check It Out 1.

So we had an unfortunate series of events tonight. My Intra-net decided to not cooperate, and won't allow me to listen to any music on the Internet.

I apologize, and since I am trying to do a post a day, I figured I would do one anyways, only over songs that you should listen to by various artists. These are going to be by anybody, for any reason. Ready? Good.


  1. A Twist in My Story by Secondhand Serenade - I love this song so much. It's so sweet, and such an amazing love song. It makes me want to grab my ukulele, and learn it. (Still haven't. Working on it.)
  2. Remembering Sunday by All Time Low - So, I pretty much fell in love with this song, because it describes me crazily. Maybe not describes me. I'm not sure. I just can really relate to it. Plus All Time Low is just bad-a to begin with.
  3. Never Look Back by MishaRecords - Party anthem for real. It gets me pumped. I love this song ha. It just makes your foot tap. Lame, I know, but so true.
  4. C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips by OK Go - Just a cute song. It has no point really, but I just love listening to it, especially while I'm getting ready. It's so easy to sing along too.
  5. Complex Heart by NeverShoutNever - This one is a sad one, but you know what? We all need to cry ha. Very relate-able, very true. Plus I just love NSN. Ha.
So I hope you guys can add these songs to your collection on iTunes and enjoy them as much as I do. I have 500+ songs, so maybe I should try to do one of these once a week. Y'all tell me!

That's all (:
Have a great night, and sorry again for the inconvience!

No comments:

Post a Comment