Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Check It Out 3.

You know, I'm not particularly feeling a full on post tonight. I'm not sure why.

Life has been a little stressful lately, and I'm just really not feeling like reviewing a band. I mean, who am I to decide how great a band really is?

Just not really in that kind of mood and I am in that kind of mood, you know?

You know.

So anyways, I figured I would just give some suggestions. I have Pandora on my iPhone - should kiss whoever created that - and I really want to suggest some songs. So here we go...

  1. Almost Lover by Fine Frenzy - Found this song on my NeverShoutNever Radio Station. Ha. So yea, anyway, this song just spoke to my heart. It really just spoke what I've been going through and I was brought to tears.
  2. A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope - Once again, NeverShoutNever Radio... I knew this song before though. I love this song. It's such an amazing heartfelt love song.
  3. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want by The Smiths - Found on The Cure Radio Station. I was really hoping to hear some of their music. I really fell for this one. Just listen. It's great.
  4. She's Killing Me by A Rocket to the Moon - NSN Radio. I fell in love with this song, just because it describes my relationship with someone. I feel like it will to a lot of people.
  5. Sand In Your Shoes by This Providence - I feel like this one came on the Go Radio Station. But this one is just a chill song. It'll mellow you out.
Check these songs out. If you have Pandora, make a station from them. I highly suggest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment