Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mikey Kedzorski.

Well, well, well... Mikey, you should definitely feel special. Not only are you my first artist post in awhile, but you also totally skipped to the front of the line. Tonight was actually supposed to be someone else, but since yesterday I said that I was going to be doing your post, I must follow through.



Name: Mikey Kedzorski
Genres: Acoustic/Rock/Folk
Where to find him:

(Warning on the Facebook... I tried to go to his page, but it said, "Sorry, this profile is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later." So no promises it works. But don't be scared to try it.)

Alrighty so my Mikey boy, do tell, what inspires you? Because your songs are adorable. This guy really has a nice clean sound. By now you guys must be picking up on the fact that I favor the acoustic-slash-minimalist sound. That's exactly what he has. His Wouldn't It Be Nice? cover (Beach Boys for those of you that are clueless) is amazing. 

Now I must say, he doesn't have the best voice. You can tell when he's straining a bit to hit his notes, but I kind of like it. It makes him real. He's not perfect, and it gives his music character, because it's not often or extremely noticeable. I like it personally. 

Oh and another thing that is absolutely freaking amazing that I love oh-so-much is the fact that all four of his songs are downloadable off of PureVolume. AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! 
Excitement. This is great. So be sure to download him.

I really dig his sound. Whoever he's singing about should feel special, because you don't just write those kinds of songs about anybody for no reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment