Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Nightbirds.

Next artist up for posting is the one and only Nightbirds from the UK.



Name: The Nightbirds
Genre: Alternative/Rock/Progressive
Where to find them:

Alright, so it must be throwback week or something, but once again we have classic rock with thrown in new age inspirations. And you know, I really dig it. I like the sound. Unfortunately there isn't too much that I can say about these guys, because they only have previews of their song up. (Record company issues... what are you going to do?) I can say though that of the 20 - 40 some-odd seconds that I have listened to, I know that this band is confident in themselves and what they are doing. If they aren't, well, good job faking it guys, because you fooled me.

I really, really think that classic rock was the peak of music, and now that some of these bands are throwing back, we're taking music to a whole new level. I can't wait to hear more of the Nightbirds, or Eyes to Earth, because they're music is real. (BTW, Nightbirds and Eyes to Earth? Very similar. If you like E2E then you'll enjoy these guys too. Just to give you an idea.)

Their single Karmalove is being released very soon, so keep an eye out!


No comments:

Post a Comment