Sunday, May 20, 2012

Check It Out 2.

WOW.

Okay, so something is up with PureVolume. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I now know that it is not my Internet. It won't load the page.

I'm really sorry guys! And while I'm apologizing, sorry for being MIA for the weekend, but I mean come on... it's been the weekend. And I had things to do like house parties and hang out with the boyfriend.

Anyway, this Check It Out is going to mention the Bamboozle festival that was going on in Jersey this weekend. Saturday's line up looked off the damn hook, and I'm SO jealous I couldn't be there. (The one time I would rather be in New Jersey! Ha.) They had my favorite, NeverShoutNever, there, along with Bon Jovi and Big Chocolate. Not to mention The Maine, and more.
So if you were there, way jealous bro.

Now for the 5 songs to go check out:

  1. All My Friends by EATMEWHILEIMHOT! - Well, I mean, obviously my man is the lead singer of this band ha. But not the reason why you should check it out. It's just a pump on song, that everyone can relate to.
  2. I Don't Wanna Love You by Cameron Walker and the Pissed Off Kids - You can find this song on PureVolume. It's pretty insane. I'll be posting about them later.
  3. You Are So Beautiful by Escape the Fate - This song is semi-hardcore. Doesn't sound like it would be, but it is. And if it wasn't, it wouldn't be so great. 
  4. Taste by Josh Abbott Band - Okay, so this band actually pisses me off since their song about the FFA. But this song (a song that came out about a year or so ago) is straight up sexy. One of the most sexual country songs I have ever heard in my life.
  5. The Show by Lenka (Kerris Dorsely Cover) - Lenka does a great job of singing this song, but this is one of those instances when the cover is infinitely better than the original. Dorsely does a great job of toning it down, and making it so innocent. 
So there you go! 5 more songs to add to your playlist. Hope you enjoy. If you download any of these, let me know. And if you have never heard of any of these, and you like one, tell me about it.

And sidenote, I finished this whole post, and PureVolume loaded. -_______-" FML. Oh well, tomorrow. I feel like tomorrow will be a good day. Ha.

Deuces. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment