Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cassidee.

After starting this blog, I have found a new found love for music overseas.



Name: Cassidee
Genre: Pop
Where to find them:

Fun band up right here. Only one track out right now, but it's an amazing one. They really take on the pop challenge well. My beef with pop music is that it sounds fake and over-produced with no real meaning. Examples: Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, etc. But Cassidee - awesome name by the way. Love it. - doesn't have that problem. The electronic noise is kept at a beautiful level and the voice isn't covered by the music.

I was excited to hear this band, mainly because they were French. I've never heard French people sing. Ha. I would like to know why accents don't come through in music... but that's not really a point. Cassidee's lead singer has an amazing voice. 

Check them out, and download their song! Seriously guys, appreciate what free music they can give. Labels are a pain to deal with.

Sidenote: French guys... where have you been all my life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment