Sunday, June 24, 2012

Warped Tour.

So, running out of bands to post about ha.
That mixed with laziness on finding some... it's an unfortunate disease I have.

But anyways, I'm going to be at Warped Tour in Houston on July 1st, and I am so pumped!

I figured I would make this my main topic of tonight's post..

Who has been to Warped? Who's going? And lastly, who are you most excited to see???

I personally cannot wait to hear All Time Low live. I'm obsessed with their music, and all I've been doing lately is listening to them on Pandora ha.

They're sound is insane. I can't wait!

MayDay Parade is also on my list of must-see... Cory is just going to have to go see them. (We have very similar musical tastes, and yet some bands we just don't agree on.)

I'm also really pumped to see Tonight Alive, just because they aren't super popular, yet still known. I think their lead singer is absolutely gorgeous too.

It's going to be the best day of my life, real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment