Friday, June 22, 2012

FAQ's.

Okay soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
On my PureVolume profile, I get asked lots and lots of questions. So I'm just going to answer them on here... smart right? Haha. You have to come to my blog to see the answers, so I get more views! Yuh.

These will be in order of most asked, to least. Ready? And go:

Q) What is your number?
A) It's a ten digit number that starts with a 3 and ends with a 3. Best of luck.

Q) Here's my number, can you text me?
A) Uh, negative ghost rider.

Q) What are things you do, besides listen to music?
A) Well, I enjoy being active... like, real T. I cheer, dance, play tennis, lift weights, and enjoy going for walks and swims. And I love to just sleep. Like, really and truly I do. I also love being a part of 4-H and FFA. They're the reason I've been a little M.I.A. I was at some camps, and Ledbetter, Texas doesn't believe in internet.

Q) What made you start your blog?
A) That's all explained in my very first post, but to go into a little more detail, I tried for an Area Officer position in FFA. When I didn't get it, I was crushed. I really was. I cried for about 3 hours over it. And my good friend Jacquelyn told me that it was all for a reason, and I'd find something else to do. And she was right. This is what I believe God had planned for me. And if I was an area officer, there would be no way in hell that I could be doing this. So yea. Ha. Other than my love for music, there's why.

Q) How do you choose the bands you write about?
A) Well, they come to me. They message me, say, "Check out my music!" and then I do, and then I write. When and if I run out of people, I just go look up some bands, and then write about them. It's all first come, first serve and random.

Q) Who has been the nicest band you've talked to?
A) This one is a tough one. A lot of the bands are really nice and grateful for what I do. I would have to say the nicest person I've talked to though would have to be Tommy V Cooper from the Nightbirds. He's awesome. I love chatting with him on Facebook, and we've talked on Skype once. His voice is sexy. I enjoy listening to him tell me things. Ha.

Q) Do you enjoy doing this?
A) Uhm, duh.

Q) Will you continue it to the future?
A) I think so. I would love to see I Can Music as a big thing.

Q) What are you most excited for in your blogging career right now?
A) I'm extremely pumped to be going to Warped Tour on the 1st in Houston. I can't even explain it. It's going to be sick.



That's all that I have for now! We'll go back to regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow (:
I would like to notify the world that Eyes To Earth has a new single on their website called Sunshine Nohalani and that Interfate's CD is now available on iTunes and CD Baby. Check it out!

xo

1 comment: