Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Question 2.

Alright so... I'm doing a different post tonight for multiple reasons. One is obvious. I'm curious. And another main one is I'm way tired and ready to K.O., so let's get to it, shall we?

On one of my friend's Facebook, he put:
"The Scene Aesthetic Needs more stuff. Beauty In The Breakdown was good but I miss [their] old stuff. They faded out like nsn." 
Now I am a huge die-hard NSN fan. Really and truly. Through and through. I find him extremely talented, as well as attractive, and he seems to be an all around great person. So I may be a little biased in saying this but... I don't feel like he has "faded out" as my friend put.

But I may be blinded by my own musical affair that I have with his music on a daily basis. I follow his site. I stalk his tour dates. I'm on his Twitter and Instagram all the time.

So has he faded out? Do I just not know it?

What do you guys think?

And what's a band that you listen to that has technically faded out to the rest of the world, but you still hold onto like they're brand new?

Let me know (:

No comments:

Post a Comment