Saturday, June 2, 2012

AshelyNotDeadYet.

Mmm, mmm, mmm, good thing Ashley isn't dead yet... because I'm digging this awkward combination.



Name: AshleyNotDeadYet
Genres: Screamo/Pop (ScreamPop)
Where to find him:

Alright, so I was going through, checking out ANDY's (ha, get it? AshleyNotDeadYet... I didn't see it at first.) PureVolume profile like a good little blogger, and the first thing I noticed is that their genres were screamo and pop. My first thought was, "What the hell?" but then my mind decided that would be an awesome combination. I must be a musical genius (to some extent... Since I suck at actually creating music ha.) because I was right. AshleyNotDeadYet has a killer sound that is unique to their own self.

Now, I know that screamo isn't the most popular musical genre out there, but pop is... you know, since it is POPular. So even if you don't like screamo per-say, you should still check ANDY out, just for the sake of being open minded and adventurous. 

On their PureVolume profile, you can download 3 of 4 songs - winning - and they will be coming out with their first CD soon. Very exciting too, because it's going to songs with English, Spanish, and Spanglish, which I think is pretty neat. 

So yea, go look and listen. I'm sure you'll be presently surprised.

Oh yea, and speaking of CD's, COCO has picked up their CD's! And if you're from NJ, and you went to their show tonight, please tell how it went! (: 
(NJ has all the cool music.. :( haha.)


No comments:

Post a Comment