Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Suck. I'm Sorry. Concentrationnnnnnn.

I think I'm the worst blogger on the face of the planet... scratch that, I am the worst.

Senior year has been hitting my backside pretty hard. It's the worst but this time I'm for real on my promise about doing better. Even if it means that I get no sleep and die of exhaustion. Totally worth it for you guys!

Anyways, since school has started and I have been completely bogged down with homework, I've needed a lot of concentration help. Don't know if you guys have noticed, but I'm all over the place. It gets crazy. And when I'm doing my work, or trying to collect ideas, I find it hard to concentrate, especially in my college classes.

I've noticed this weird trend though. If I put on certain types of music, I numb out and going into a deep concentration and I can get so much done. It's crazy. I typically put on Pierce the Veil or Mumford & Sons, but really any music works.

This isn't really that weird, but a lot of people prefer total silence. So I guess what I'm wondering is if this stems from the fact that I'm a music freak or if it's just me. What do you guys prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment