Monday, September 24, 2012

The Deal at the Moment.

Alright folks, I know that I haven't been posting daily. And I know that I should be.

I keep saying sorry, but that's because I am. I'm really busy with school, and senior year to the point of ridiculousness. I miss writing, and finding new music.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not getting enough sleep as is, and I'm stressed out enough without having to worry about being stressed about I Can Music. So readers, I love y'all. Keep checking. I do post. It doesn't always make my Twitter or Facebook, but it's there. (This post is the perfect example. Ha.) And bands, if you've contacted me, then you are on my list. I will write about you. It's just a matter of finding the right amount of time between homework, extra curriculars, and my current sickness level to write it. So don't continue to tweet me, message me, or anything of that sort.

Deal guys?
I love you all and appreciate everything that y'all have done for me.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment