How's the music world doing, eh?
I know I've been MIA. It's on purpose. I figure I would rather do a top notch job than a shitty one, you know?
Anyway, I'm coming back for this post really quick because I wanted to share a little something with you guys...
In my computer science class, we had to create a Prezi over a topic relevant to the computer world. Guess which one I did? Ha.
Piracy, yup. So anyway, in our Prezi, we had to make an Animoto. I was kind of impressed with mine, so I thought I would share it... my Animoto that is, not my Prezi. You can look at that too, but you have to find it yourself ;D
Anyway, click here to see it. It's pretty sweet I'd say.
Oh, and just a B.T.W., I found this amazing new band. I'll be doing a legitmate post over them later. I'm very pumped about their music..
So now to make this even more relevant to music and what this blog is actually about, go check out these songs:
- Techno Fan by The Wombats: LOVE. Seriously. Such a cute song. Their amazing.
- Magic by NSN: I feel like I've already said to check this one out but oh well. It's amazing. Cracks me up. Given up faith in Chris? Have no fear. He's coming back.
- Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend: Such a chill happy little tune. Recommend it if you just want to hang out and hold up the peace sign.
- Best of Us by the Dirty Heads: Love. This. Song. My friend suggested it because it reminds him of me ha. It's pretty great. Very Bob Marley.
- Clarity (feat. Foxes) by Zedd: This was a single of the week awhile back. I always download them, as should you. This definitely climbed up my list as a fave. The lyrics ring true.
That's all the time I have. I love you guys and appreciate everything y'all have done for me. Stay beautiful.