Wednesday, January 9, 2013

GET EXCITEDDDDDDDD.

Okay, so I declared myself inactive for awhile... but get ready because I'm coming back.

I cannot wait to begin writing again about bands I love, and I know you guys will love. I'm still busier than hell, but I was re-inspired to start writing again, and it's going to be great. I'll be bringing you guys info on new bands, like The Wombats, The Background, Diary of Snow, and SECRETS, and updates on bands we already know and love like The Nightbirds and ANDY.

I would also like to remind everyone that if you have any type of question, comment, or request please email me at paige.stuhrenberg@gmail.com! I promise I will answer, and I love hearing from you guys! This goes for any bands wanting to request a post, updating me on information, etc. or for readers that want to request a band, give feedback, etc.

I can't wait to get back to you guys! Keep in touch.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment